This Log Slitter is suitable for slitting a wide range of plain and coated materials including:Double and Single Sided Tape, Foams, Textiles, Non-Wovens, Laminated Material, Foil, Rubber, Paper and Filmic Tapes Plastic, PVC, Glass Fibre, Polyethylene and Coated Materials
Additional pictures – click to enlarge
ALS 300 SL
Working widths: 1600/1800/2100mm
The ALS 300 SL compact automatic roll slitter converts rolls of material and slits without unwinding. It includes an automatic blade grinder which ensures excellent slit edge quality, there is also an option to include an unwind with this model.
- Driven or free rotating. The blade is driven by an AC motor via an inverter. The speed is adjustable via potentiometer.
- Variable speed inverter drive with control potentiometer
- Manual alignment for the first trim cut via a push button, then automatic via a geared motor
- Set via a digital display in increments of 0.1mm After trimming or the first cut the carriage is automatically moved towards the faceplate.
- The cutting action is hydraulic and adjustable
- Air expanding section in the mandrel, gripping is automatic, standard diameter 75mm/3″ others on request
- Run button, stop button, Emergency stop, left and right buttons, cut and retract, logging/slitting station
- Our lubrication system prevents adhesive build-up on the blade
- The powered mandrel support is lowered automatically when the guard is raised, it returns to the locked position when the machine starts
- Heavy duty blade grinder facility
- Full machine guarding interlocked with slitting cycle
- This feature includes a swing out mandrel for rolls up to 150 kgs, 600mm/24″ diameter, metre counter and a pneumatic brake for tension control
- Rewind jumbo rolls to the required length prior to slitting
- Constructed from heavy box section forming a robust structure